What is the Technicians of the Year Award?
The AED Foundation’s – Knapheide Technicians of the Year is our effort to recognize the leading technicians of the industry. New in 2019, these awards are an important way to recognize top performers from regions across North America.
- April 5: Last day to submit electronic nomination forms from employers.
- April 14: Employers will receive information regarding the winning candidates.
- April 21: Winners and employers are expected to supply high-resolution photos and company logos for the award presentation.
- May 24: The AED Foundation’s – Knapheide Technicians of the Year Award will take place at The AED Foundation’s Fundraising Gala during the 2021 Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For any questions or comments about the process, please contact Marty McCormack at 630-642-9108 or email@example.com.
When do we announce the winners?
Winners of The AED Foundation’s – Knapheide Technicians of the Year award are announced during The AED Foundation’s Fundraising Gala at AED’s Summit. Upon announcement, winners are invited on stage to receive their plaque of recognition and a photo-op with AEDF and Knapheide executives and fellow winners alike.
Hear from a past winner!
Watch our video for a message from a 2019 award winner Clayton Kennon, a Heavy Equipment Technician from SMS Equipment.
Who are the winners for 2019?
- Jeremy Ford – Field Tech | Ascendum Machinery Inc.
- Loren O’Connor – Topline Mechanic | Sunstate Equipment Co.
- Dalton Koelzer – Field Service Technician | Vermeer Texas-Louisiana
- Randy Ciolkosz – Field Service Technician | Miller-Bradford & Risberg
- Clayton Kennon – Heavy Equipment Technician, Journeyman | SMS Equipment
- Steve French – Service Technician | Rock & Recycling Equipment
- Jake Dugger – Field Mechanic | Coastline Equipment
- David DeGood – Shop Lead | Bobcat Enterprises Inc.