What are The AEDF live seminars?
What are the benefits of attending dealer seminars?
The numerous benefits to attending a seminar include:
- Expert knowledge: All our educational seminars feature presentations from subject matter experts and industry thought leaders who bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the topic.
- Personal interaction: Unlike taking online or self-study courses, the seminar format enables you to engage with the presenter and attendees live. You’ll be able to network, meet new people and develop relationships that can benefit you throughout your career.
- Motivation: Many people find that the seminar environment generates excitement, enthusiasm and new ideas. They often return to their workplaces with a renewed motivation that enhances their job performance as well as ideas for new ways of doing business.
- Staying current: Our seminars frequently cover topics relating to the latest trends and developments in the equipment distribution industry. Attending them helps you stay up to date on the changes that are impacting your company and your specific job function.
What seminars are offered?
The AED Foundation, our member-directed professional education and workforce development sector of the association, offers a variety of management seminars covering all areas of the dealership:
- Basic Parts Management
- Basic Service Management
- Basic Rental Management
- Advanced Parts Management
- Advanced Service Management
- Advanced Rental Management
- Sales Management
- Branch Management
Why should you attend a seminar?
Our experience and extensive industry knowledge enable us to keep a finger on the pulse of the equipment distribution industry. Our unique insight helps us develop customized educational programs that deliver the best value to our members. We enlist the services of leading industry experts to ensure an engaging and informative experience for every attendee.