Recently, the Foundation has created many new programs to help individuals of all ages begin the path to a rewarding career in the equipment industry. With the launch of its many new resources, the Foundation wanted to create a video to help students, instructors and dealers visualize the career paths that are available through the Foundation’s programs.
About the Video
The Journey of a Certified AED Foundation Technician video features two students who are shown utilizing the Foundation’s many available programs from junior high school all the way through college graduation. These programs help the students to develop essential knowledge that allows them to become qualified industry technicians.
Resources shown include:
- The Construction Career Aptitude Test
- AEDF Recognized High School Program
- The Stackable Credentials Program
- The High School Certification Test
- AEDF Accredited College Program
- AEDF Certified Technician Test
- AEDF Certified Manager Program
Watch the Video below!
For more information about these resources, please contact the Vice President of Education and Programming , Liz McCabe, at firstname.lastname@example.org.