Your Investment in The AED Foundation Matters!
Founded in 1991, The AED Foundation has been working to address the equipment industry’s challenges for over 30 years. This critical work is made possible by the strong financial support from AED members.
Over the last two years, The AED Foundation has achieved significant results to support the equipment industry. This includes certifying over 1,400 technicians through its assessment testing, introducing a new platform for assessment testing, which will enable the Foundation to continue to grow and adapt in the future, and accrediting and recognizing over 20 school programs. We need your support to build upon our industry efforts in 2022 and beyond.
Addressing the Workforce Shortage: The AED Foundation is actively addressing the serious shortage of skilled professionals in the equipment industry through expansion of our “community-based, school-to-work” school partnership strategy. We’re putting dealers, manufacturers and educators together on the same page, working toward the common goal of growing a new generation of well-trained, high-quality entry-level technicians.
Leveraging Expertise: The AED Foundation’s technical experts, with broad industry representation from dealers, manufacturers, and technical colleges, regularly update the Foundation’s comprehensive technical standards for accreditation.
Increasing the Quantity and Quality of Technicians: The AED Foundation’s Accreditation/Recognition Program has grown to over 85 programs. This represents more than 1,100 highly qualified graduates from diesel-equipment technology programs entering the workforce annually.
Distributors – Investment Levels
|Gross Annual Revenue||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Platinum Plus||Industry Champion|
|Over $75 Million||$2,000+||$3,500+||$6,000+||$8,500+||$11,000+||$20,000+|
|$5 Million- $75 Million||$750+||$2,500+||$3,500+||$6,000+||$8,500+||$20,000+|
|Under $5 Million||$500+||$1,000+||$2,000+||$3,000+||$5,500+||$20,000+|
|Manufacturers & Service Providers – Investment Levels|
|Bronze||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Platinum Plus||Industry Champion|
Recognition for 2022 AED Foundation Investors
- Access to all recorded webinars
- Investor’s name and company published in CED Magazine
- Name recognition on large displays for the 2023 AED Summit
- Listed as an investor at www.aedfoundation.org
- Access to all live webinars
- Investor recognition certificate
- Access to President McGuire’s exclusive VIP Reception at Summit in 2022 and/or 2023 in the President’s suite
- 25 career brochures featuring your company’s name or logo
- Company name included on signage at AED Foundation events
- Signage at The AED Foundation Fundraising Gala in 2023
- Verbal recognition at The AED Foundation Fundraising Gala in 2023
- Four (4) complimentary tickets to The AED Foundation Fundraising Gala in 2023
- Preferred seating and/or reserved table at AED Foundation events
All bronze level benefits plus:
All bronze and silver benefits plus:
All bronze, silver and gold benefits plus:
All bronze, silver, gold and platinum benefits plus:
All bronze, silver, gold, platinum and platinum plus benefits plus: